October 10th & 11th 17th and 18th at Hardin County Fairgrounds
Who is ready for some great truck an tractor pulling? We hope everybody, cause coming 10-10-14 & 10-11-14 10-17-14 & 10-18-14 Burger King Breast Cancer Awareness Truck an Tractor Pull sanctioned by The Battle of The Bluegrass Pulling Series will be hosting a awesome show!!! We are so excited to have such great support from not only our local community but from surrounding areas
We are sorry to inform everyone that due to recent changes to schedule of pulling dates JD SHELBURNE will not be able to perform this year. Hopefully we can arrange to get him on the agenda again next year.
Win this cute Pink IH 1066 Pedal Tractor!!
This cute Pink 1066 Pedal Tractor was Donated back by Phillip Bewley!! In Honor of Carolyn Hornback and Linda Denham!! Thanks Phillip!
We not only have Radcliff & Vine Grove Pink Heals Fire Truck coming on Friday Night but we are joined this year both nights with Hinkle Contracting bringing their Pink work truck from Paris Ky. This truck is so pretty it is hard to imagine it is a work truck.
No folks that is not all the pink equipment you will see we have Bluegrass Towing Bringing their Pink Wrecker from Lexington Ky. It is really great to see some much support for Susan G Komen from several areas of Ky join us.
Dale Dobson from Ky. Dept. of AG Farm & Home Safety will be joining us again this year . We really appreciate Dale doing this each year with us!
We have a new sponsor that is setting up this year . We would like to welcome Fun For all Motorsports from Etown. Feel free to check out the four wheelers etc. We are also proud this year to have Henry County Supply from New Castle Ky. bringing their John Deere tractors to clean the track both nights. We appreciate and welcome them. We are proud to announce the pull Saturday night will be televised and will air in Dec. on NBC Sports. Tom McConnell with The Battle of The Bluegrass worked hard to make this happen. We have pullers coming from as far as Wisconsin. We also have a B Cup sponsor John & Carolyn Hornback coming up from Mcdougal, Georgia to be at the pull on Saturday night. Carolyn is a recent breast cancer survivor and we are happy she will be able to attend the ceremony.
We have added a free Moon Pie eating Contest each night. Winners will receive a plaque an a MoonPie T-shirt. Thanks Lauren Fox for coming up with this idea. MoonPie has donated us another 65 lb. MoonPie again this year, which will be cut an sold with a good ole Coke Cola.
Beth Stinnett and Jena Hornback came up with a great new event that we have added, Best Decorated Bra Contest each night. You get to vote by donating money for your favorite bra and the bra with the largest donation wins a Burger King Breast Cancer Awareness Truck and a Tractor Pull T-shirt.
- We have the raffle for The Little Pink Tractor again this year. Chances are $1.00 each or $5.00 to sign in honor or in memory of a loved one. Drawing will be Saturday night, and you do not need to be present to win. This pink tractor has made a full circle, it was raffled off last year and Phillip Bewley won it. He donated it back for this years pull in honor of Carolyn Hornback and Linda Denham.
- We have local vendors setting up booths with items to sell. Rineyville Optimist Club will be serving some great food to include Bubba Burgers, so be sure an come hungry!
- We are lucky to have Paula Varney from Paula's Hot Biscuit. She is getting some awesome homemade cakes from some of our best local cooks. They will be auctioned off between the classes each night.
- We will have free pink ribbon face painting again, it was really neat walking around and seeing kids, women and men wearing the ribbon for support.
- On Saturday night we will start kids festivities at 5:00 pm with a kids pedal pull and also a bouncy house, and both of these are free. The opening prayer and survivor ceremony will begin at 6:00 pm EST followed right after with the pull.
- Both nights we have a silent auction. Helen Cecil, Linda Denham and Connie Heath were able to get great support from our local business and community and friends, so we have over 100 items each night! So be sure and browse and outbid your friends to win. Thanks in advance for all of your help.
Please be sure an look at the event drop down box to see the list of classes for each night. Check out the Sponsors and the awesome list of names who have donated a item. We know we could not make this a success without each and everyone. Thank each and everyone of you, cancer is such a horrible disease that has effected so many. It has been extremely hard on our family. So that makes this event so important to us to give over a hundred percent to hopefully help someone catch this disease early or better yet to spare someone from cancer! KY is the number 1 leading state for cancer, and we would love to help make a difference and have KY come in last for that RACE!!!
If you are coming to the event from out of town and need a room, contact Howard Johnson at 1058 N Mulberry Street Elizabethtown, KY - 270-769-2344 mention Burger King Breast Cancer Awareness Truck an Tractor Pull and you will get a discounted rate of $53.96. Feel free to Contact Tim Hornback 270-300-8636 or email thornback+hwtrucking+net or Helen Cecil at hela2001+msn+com or Connie Heath at heathconnie+hotmail+com
Pink Ribbon Title Sponsor:Burger King